Coiled Tubing Equipment
Enerion delivers Coiled Tubing units and Coiled Tubing support equipment for use offshore in Hazardous areas.
Enerion’s CT 500, next generation coiled tubing package is specifically designed with operability, high availability and short rig up time in mind. All safety systems are SIL certified according to current NORSOK and PSA requirements for well control equipment The package comes with 2 types of HPU for either diesel or electric drive allowing for power flexibility Package complies to CE, ATEX and NORSOK Z-015 and D-002 Full integration with pump units possible.
Package consist of following main components:
- CU 500 Control unit 100 electronic control of CT equipment
- HPU 500 Hydraulic power unit ( Diesel or electric driver)
- STU 500 Stairway unit Access to control unit and storage area
- ACU 800 Accumulator unit for safety head ( Standalone unit for safety head)
- Powerstand (Customer supply)
- Injectorhead (Customer supply)
- BOP (Customer supply)
- Safetyhead (Customer supply)
In addition Enerion can deliver all types of Coiled Tubing support systems and components, all can be delivered in customized versions. Typical are:
- Injector Jacking Frames.
- Skidding systems.
- Manipulators and operation adapted gin poles and cranes.
- Hydraulic winch arrangements.
- Lifting tables.
- Hangoff systems.
- Support frames.
- Hydraulic tension tables.
- Riser pretension and compensation systems.
- Reel systems.
- Coil cutting equipment.
- Yard spooling solutions.